Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Old Man ButtonHead in the snow.

It all started with the button for the lift. This thing looks like it should be scanning your retina.

Here is my old man ButtonHead concept. What's in the bag? Who knows? It could be his marbles, or mine. It could be treats for his old dog Jimmy, who passed away 15 years ago. He clings to hope.

Many thanks to the environment again for providing the imaginative backdrops this week. These curious little footsteps were outside my back door this morning. Well, after I made them with my fingers they were. Top ones would be the neighbours.


ButtonHead and his range of looks.

Here he is in the snow,  his calls for Jimmy down to but a whisper.


Jimmy?

This was picking a filter I hadn't meant to and I was surprised by the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment