Monday, December 6, 2010

For lack of a more adequate description, this is Frying Pan head.

Original photo: where the handle meets the pan underneath.
What a happy little chappy.

This photo was an obvious choice for characterisation, there's plenty of personality in this shot.




The outline was done in Illustrator and I've made a sample of plain coloured and patterned characters.

Next part of this piece was deciding which environment was right to put these colourful little fellas in.
These are two photos I went for:





I wanted a drab, muted background to bring colour to.

This looked like it could be a temporary home or animal bed to me when I saw it initially.














A little help with brightening up the surroundings a bit.  


I prefer the colour in this one. I edited the colours in photoshop. I would like to see this printed on canvas.
Would you have a home for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment