Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chickenwiredoorspider!

My brain says this is a spider face. I didn't argue.



The sketch in my book from before and the scavenged and reimagined  umbrella bits and spare chicken wire from the gates.



The beginning of this chicken wire fiesta.
I managed to give the spider  form a nice curve.  The twisting of the ends of sharp metal was interesting. Gloves you say?  I feel you lose some of the mobility and control when working with wire, that's just me personally. 


As close to a spiders' head that a picture of a door will allow.
The legs have a slightly twitchy yet fluid motion to them.  
Spider needs a web! More chicken wire. 
Again, creepy.
I find this pretty creepy without adding the 'door' head on to the body and I wasn't the only one.





These two black eyes, while temporary, are quite effective.

I'll admit it was an abstract attempt at a web at best.

Ready for action.

Spinning webs in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment