Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WirecaseFlowerFace

Wirecasing found in most buildings and offices.  There's a look of longing in those eyes, longing to be elsewhere I would imagine, away from all the grey.



It's not exactly the botanical gardens but it could be just right for my wirecase flowers.  


These are my illustrated flowers from a sketch in one of my notebooks.
The flower in the pot here really reminds me of those dancing flowers with sunglasses from the 90's. This flower, however, looks like it has absolutely no intention of dancing.



 Here's my idea for durable flowers in the urban environment. They take on the colours from their surroundings and always have a dead stare. Below this are some colour variations. I was interested in seeing this picture in various colour palettes, but it's the one in black and white at the bottom that I like the most






No comments:

Post a Comment